Crumble-OnutsCrumble-Onuts

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Geno's Forest ROX!! Geno's Forest ROX!!

Um...YES!

Wow, man. That's some good stuff. And original too, I never would have imagined this song remixed as rock.

I'm a major sucker for the Forest theme from this game, but even speaking candidly, I think you did a great job with this! I love how you varied the melody in so many different ways. The drums sounded perfect too. Kudos!

Joshy676 responds:

I didn't want a straight sounding Geno's Forest without DRUMS! I mean, c'mon!

Oh, and 3 minutes of the same thing gets repetitive, so I jazz'd it up a bit. Thank you for your kind words!

In Soviet Russia In Soviet Russia

In Soviet Russia, song listens to YOU!!!

It was a nice song, don't get me wrong, but I didn't find it particularly sad. These sort of songs just aren't. But I understand where you're coming from here--it's quite similar in concept (although not musically) to Haitian Fight Song.

Not sure that it at all reminded me of Russia (is that what you were going for?) but I understand if you've just written a song in your own style for those people.

Good job, the song was well made and I liked the instrument choices.

BIOHAZARD responds:

Thanks, man! Yes I did just write a song for those people in my own style. Thanks again.

P.S. I think i'm going to check out that Ahitan Fight Song

The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda

The piano...it burns!

Okay, off the top, I just have to say: Do something else with the piano, please! Those same notes played over and over again drilled a hole in my brain.

You did, however, orchestrate it well enough, and the little time that did have melody was quite pleasant. There were a few note choices I didn't like, and on the whole, it didn't present me with anything I haven't heard a million times before.

Good job by not making it techno though, and nice work.